Senator Ted Cruz is doing exactly what we Texan's sent him to the Senate to do. The rest of the Republicans need to take note and instead of criticizing him, emulate him. That includes John Cornyn. On a related subject: the House is voting today to withhold Obamacare funding while approving funding of everything else in the Continuing Resolution. So last evening, just as I was sitting down to dinner, the phone rang. It was my "representative" Kay Granger's recorded voice inviting me to stay on the line for a telephone town hall. The subject? Syria. Syria? Syria? Are you kidding me? The evening before an important budget vote? Talk about being out of touch with the electorate! I hung up. You don't interrupt my dinner for such nonsense. One more reason among many to look for a new candidate in 2014.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- NYT: Hillary conducted official State business on her private e-mail account — all of it Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Video: First TV ad against Hillary asks her the question the press won’t Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- CPAC interview: Gregory Angelo of Log Cabin Republicans on their relations with CPAC Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Rejoice: Intelligence chief claims Americans who fought in Syria are no threat to U.S. Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: There’s a new sheriff in town, and he’s annoying Allahpundit 7 hours ago