Senator Ted Cruz is doing exactly what we Texan's sent him to the Senate to do. The rest of the Republicans need to take note and instead of criticizing him, emulate him. That includes John Cornyn. On a related subject: the House is voting today to withhold Obamacare funding while approving funding of everything else in the Continuing Resolution. So last evening, just as I was sitting down to dinner, the phone rang. It was my "representative" Kay Granger's recorded voice inviting me to stay on the line for a telephone town hall. The subject? Syria. Syria? Syria? Are you kidding me? The evening before an important budget vote? Talk about being out of touch with the electorate! I hung up. You don't interrupt my dinner for such nonsense. One more reason among many to look for a new candidate in 2014.
- More evidence that the left wants to get into your bedroom Noah Rothman 29 mins ago
- Ted Cruz: The Senate must block all presidential nominees until Obama rescinds his amnesty Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obama: Voters want a new-car smell in 2016 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Is Hagel’s resignation a first sign of the administration’s implosion? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul goes to war? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Obama: My massive unconstitutional power grab on immigration must not be used by a GOP president to lower taxes Allahpundit 3 hours ago