Senator Ted Cruz is doing exactly what we Texan's sent him to the Senate to do. The rest of the Republicans need to take note and instead of criticizing him, emulate him. That includes John Cornyn. On a related subject: the House is voting today to withhold Obamacare funding while approving funding of everything else in the Continuing Resolution. So last evening, just as I was sitting down to dinner, the phone rang. It was my "representative" Kay Granger's recorded voice inviting me to stay on the line for a telephone town hall. The subject? Syria. Syria? Syria? Are you kidding me? The evening before an important budget vote? Talk about being out of touch with the electorate! I hung up. You don't interrupt my dinner for such nonsense. One more reason among many to look for a new candidate in 2014.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Peaceful Ferguson protester arrested for arson in Berkeley Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- GQ has trouble finding crazy Democrats Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Angelina Jolie’s daughter is “gender assigned” at 8 years old Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- NFL Week 17 open thread Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Luke 2:22–40 Ed Morrissey 19 hours ago