Senator Ted Cruz is doing exactly what we Texan's sent him to the Senate to do. The rest of the Republicans need to take note and instead of criticizing him, emulate him. That includes John Cornyn. On a related subject: the House is voting today to withhold Obamacare funding while approving funding of everything else in the Continuing Resolution. So last evening, just as I was sitting down to dinner, the phone rang. It was my "representative" Kay Granger's recorded voice inviting me to stay on the line for a telephone town hall. The subject? Syria. Syria? Syria? Are you kidding me? The evening before an important budget vote? Talk about being out of touch with the electorate! I hung up. You don't interrupt my dinner for such nonsense. One more reason among many to look for a new candidate in 2014.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago