Suppose I saw an elderly woman painfully huddled on a heating grate in the dead of winter. She's hungry and in...
Agreed, Warren. I'd happily go my own way if the government would simply give me my money back (and the money that my employer was forced to pay instead of paying me), but NOOOO, they've already spent that money. It's all a legalized Ponzi scheme to buy votes.
Benjamin Franklin, statesman and signer of our Declaration of Independence, said: "Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters." John Adams, another signer, echoed a similar statement: "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." Are today's Americans virtuous and moral, or have we become corrupt and vicious? Let's think it through with a few questions.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 40 minutes ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago