Standard Obama campaign apology: "I'm sorry you did what you did to make me say what I said."
It's hard to apologize for views one truly holds -- as evidenced by the statements of both Hilary Rosen and President Obama.
Rosen has apologized for "offending" . . . claiming that her words were "poorly chosen." Ironically, she claims that she was unclear in what she said, whereas the real problem is that she was all too clear. The fact is that many on the left simply feel nothing but contempt for women who choose to stay at home and raise children rather than entering the workforce.
What's particularly damning...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014