Standard Obama campaign apology: "I'm sorry you did what you did to make me say what I said."
It's hard to apologize for views one truly holds -- as evidenced by the statements of both Hilary Rosen and President Obama.
Rosen has apologized for "offending" . . . claiming that her words were "poorly chosen." Ironically, she claims that she was unclear in what she said, whereas the real problem is that she was all too clear. The fact is that many on the left simply feel nothing but contempt for women who choose to stay at home and raise children rather than entering the workforce.
What's particularly damning...
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Amazing: Leader of authoritarian gulag state unanimously “elected” with 100 percent voter turnout Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Russian ambassador: We’re making it easier for Latvian ethnic Russians to get citizenship Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 3 hours ago