Perhaps we need a new term. I am a late boomer. I and most of my contemporaries are decent, hardworking, freedom loving people. Most boomers went thru the whole 60's liberal thing, but grew up. In my opinion, only the borderline insane and trust-funders held onto it. Unfortunately, many of them are in positions of power now, supported by millions of the "I want" class they created. That class was born of the Great Society, but have been nurtured like Kobe beef cattle into a reliable voting bloc.
- National Journal: Loss in HHS contraception mandate case would “restrict access” for women Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- Business groups “blindsided” by Obama overtime redefinition Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Trey Gowdy on Obama’s power grabs: “How does going from being a senator to a president re-write the Constitution?” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Criminal probe opening in GM recall? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago