If the constitution party, or any 3rd party, wants to have a chance, they need to start at the local level. Start with city councils, county boards, school boards. From there make a play for the state houses, then the house, then the senate. In short, become viable the old-fashioned way, and convince me that my vote will not be a de-facto vote for the dems.
Here's a which-is-better question for you. Suppose a New Jersey motel room rented for $125 a night prior to Hurricane Sandy's devastation. When the hurricane hits, a husband, wife and their two youngsters might seek the comfort of renting two adjoining rooms. However, when they arrive at the motel, they find that rooms now rent for $250. At that price, they might decide to make do with one room. In my book, that would be wonderful. That decision would make a room available for another family who had to evacuate Sandy's wrath. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and others condemn this...
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 12 mins ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 51 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago