Earlier today, as Carol touched on below, a crowd of Egyptian protestors stormed the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and replaced the American flag with one resembling Al Qaeda's. Sadly, however, rather than repudiate the uprising itself -- as one would expect on the 11th anniversary of 9/11 -- the Obama administration released a statement essentially apologizing for America. Unsurprisingly, Dr. Charles Krauthammer -- who is perhaps Team Obama’s most outspoken foreign policy critic -- not only hammered The One for the way he handled the situation, but boldly asserted that the United States government should have instead issued...
I have been saying that if Islamist want nukes so badly why don't we give them some. One over Cairo, one over Iran, one over Syria, one over Libya etc, etc. They won't want them after they see what they do.
- Rise of Ebola and terrorism a perfect storm for the GOP? Noah Rothman 32 mins ago
- Report: Ebola cases starting to drop in Liberia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Not exactly self-isolation: Ebola patient’s itinerary prompts questions about protocols Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Martha Coakley’s campaign seems to be in mid-collapse Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Half of Americans willing to pay zero additional dollars for EPA carbon regs Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago