Earlier today, as Carol touched on below, a crowd of Egyptian protestors stormed the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and replaced the American flag with one resembling Al Qaeda's. Sadly, however, rather than repudiate the uprising itself -- as one would expect on the 11th anniversary of 9/11 -- the Obama administration released a statement essentially apologizing for America. Unsurprisingly, Dr. Charles Krauthammer -- who is perhaps Team Obama’s most outspoken foreign policy critic -- not only hammered The One for the way he handled the situation, but boldly asserted that the United States government should have instead issued...
I have been saying that if Islamist want nukes so badly why don't we give them some. One over Cairo, one over Iran, one over Syria, one over Libya etc, etc. They won't want them after they see what they do.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago