Newt and Callista Gingrich's book-signing tour swung through Naples on Sunday and might one day again morph into another turn down the campaign trail. The former Republican presidential candidate and House Speaker said he has not ruled out running for president in 2016 — but first the GOP must take on a "very serious analysis" of what went wrong in 2012, Gingrich said. "I have no idea at...
In response to:
Thank you Newt, for your service to this country. Now move on. Don't run again. You have become part of our problem. After the election I said here that Romney had been foisted upon us. I still belive that, and part of picking Mitt was as an alternative to the old guard. You are part of that old guard. If you want to help us, work to groom our best candidates, get rich donors to support new blood and don't run again.
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 30 mins ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago