Thank you Newt, for your service to this country. Now move on. Don't run again. You have become part of our problem. After the election I said here that Romney had been foisted upon us. I still belive that, and part of picking Mitt was as an alternative to the old guard. You are part of that old guard. If you want to help us, work to groom our best candidates, get rich donors to support new blood and don't run again.

Don't Blame Romney

Oishi Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 4:16 PM
I'm sorry Ann, but you and others foisted Mitt Romney on the rest of us. Almost any real conservative should have trounced Obama, but Romney tried to be everything to everyone. Look at 2010 and the real conservative Tea Party victory, and contrast that with losing to President Benghazi ben Furious sans a clue. We are tired of pundits selecting our candidates for us. All of you have awakened a sleeping giant, and filled us with a terrible resolve.

Things are Tufts All Over

Oishi Wrote: Nov 05, 2012 3:47 PM
Did'nt NAACP vs. Alabama (1958) establish that freedom of association was a part of the first amendment (freedom of speech)? The purpose of all this is clear to those of us who have watched pol. correctness ruin our country. Stamp out free speach that they disagree with, particularly Christian speach.

The OFA Exception to Political Speech

Oishi Wrote: Oct 31, 2012 5:21 PM
G'day Dr. Mike. I truly belive that there is a connection between the rising cost of a secondary education and the liberal agenda. In addition to more money for useless administrators, diversity studies and the like, the increased costs have driven most parents and students to some form of financial aid. With her financial aid dependent upon her gpa, my daughter found it very difficult to confront her professors with a different viewpoint or arguement. If she voiced another opinion she was threatened with a failing grade and possible loss of money. Our household finances have taken a hit over just such a 'teacher' . We should all beware of govt. control of student loans and grants.

'Cooling Out' the Voters

Oishi Wrote: Oct 30, 2012 4:35 PM
There is a huge difference between willfully breaking the law (F&F), and acts of war. The attack in Benghazi was an act of war, and the administraion's lack of truthfullness (outright lies) are what have politicized the tragedy. Ask the Pres. how he intends to respond. I think both BO and Hillary failed the 3am call test. Vote him out and prosecute for treason.

Obama's Hate Couture Divas

Oishi Wrote: Oct 24, 2012 4:56 PM
Sorry for being slightly off topic on this, but I just got off the phone with a good friend who is a poll watcher here in North Carolina. She was monitoring early voting today, [with our new computer voting machines], and she told me that there is a problem. She observed votes cast for Romney automatically switched to a vote for Obama. If the voter was not paying attention it would stay a vote for Obama. I know this is a serious charge, and I would not post third party info like this. I spoke with her myself, and she saw it happen with her own eyes. Be aware that this is happening!

Concerned, Confused, and Canaried

Oishi Wrote: Oct 21, 2012 9:27 AM
It's clear that she has commited 'thought crime'. She will be the next target of the '5 min. hate'.
Why would you need to sterilize homosexual men?
Embrace what you promote.
Can you only call names and hurl insults?
Do you mean the Republic? The same one that guarantees our right to keep and bear arms? Any democratic process that goes against the Constitution is treason, and many of my brothers and sisters are like me, empowered by commision and bound by oath to overturn it.