There does seem to be one notable omission in Doc Hanson's latest. Creighton W. Abrams. He took a pending disaster and rout, reduced the American dead from 300 a week down to 100 immediately, turned a pending rout into an orderly retreat that left us with a pending victory had we but known how to take advantage of the changes he wrought. And the superior force we have today was largely his handiwork before he passed away. Abe was the epitome of the Unsung Hero.
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago