There does seem to be one notable omission in Doc Hanson's latest. Creighton W. Abrams. He took a pending disaster and rout, reduced the American dead from 300 a week down to 100 immediately, turned a pending rout into an orderly retreat that left us with a pending victory had we but known how to take advantage of the changes he wrought. And the superior force we have today was largely his handiwork before he passed away. Abe was the epitome of the Unsung Hero.
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Change: Obama set to delay executive amnesty until after the midterms? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- End of an era: Chelsea Clinton leaves NBC Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago