There does seem to be one notable omission in Doc Hanson's latest. Creighton W. Abrams. He took a pending disaster and rout, reduced the American dead from 300 a week down to 100 immediately, turned a pending rout into an orderly retreat that left us with a pending victory had we but known how to take advantage of the changes he wrought. And the superior force we have today was largely his handiwork before he passed away. Abe was the epitome of the Unsung Hero.
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 23 mins ago
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NYT: Daniel Inouye was the senator who told Kirsten Gillibrand that he likes his girls chubby Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Blair: The West had better not rule out ground troops Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Among us: Officials confirm American ISIS fighters have returned to United States Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Buzzfeed finds more lifted text in Mary Burke’s campaign; Update: Burke: Hey, no biggie Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago