In the spook business your tale is an Information 5. From Atlanta to Savannah and from there up through the Carolina----a decisive campaign-------less than 5000 human beings died. Let us not concern ourselves with fighting women and children at Shiloh., which is where Shermans reputation was made. Then there was Sherman springing the Navajo from the deathtrap at Bosque Redondo. And his restoring of the Texas Rangers. etc etc. I find your comments scurrilous enough to belong on the Rockwell thread. Go there instead.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014