Jail For UC Davis Embezzler By K. LLOYD BILLINGSLEY CalWatch 6/6/11 Former UC Davis official Jennifer Beeman was sentenced on Thursday to 180 days in jail and five years probation no contest to two felony counts of embezzlement and falsifying accounts. Neither charge involved her falsification of campus sexual assault statistics Beeman “significantly over-reported the number of forcible sex offenses" For 16 years Beeman headed the UC Davis Campus Violence Prevention Program (CVPP) UC Davis officials would not tell CalWatchdog whether the university had disciplined or censured Beeman over the falsified statistics. She remained in her job Former CASA Director Pleads Guilty to Four Felony Charges, Receives Three Years
The best argument against liberalism is that it doesn’t work. That should be obvious to any teacher who has to deal with student cheating. Even some sociology teachers are beginning to learn this although they are not aware that they are learning it. Like rats in a Skinner box, their behavior is being modified by reality even when they lack the intellectual capacity to recognize it. It warms my heart to see old liberals changing their ways, even if mindlessly. So I have written a column about it, which I am hoping will someday be reprinted by the New York Times....
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago