HEMPSTEAD, NY - President Obama was noticeably sharper and more aggressive in tonight's debate, as both candidates exchanged barbs throughout the evening. Mitt Romney excelled by focusing on jobs, jobs, jobs, and repeatedly forcing voters to notice the canyon between Obama's rhetoric and his record. Romney's strongest answer came after Obama attempted to apply lipstick to his failed record in office. Romney unleashed a torrent of facts that pushed back forcefully against each and every one of those claims. It should be cut into an ad as soon as possible. Throughout the night, Romney was asked questions from the audience...
Creepy Crawley - Candy Crowley The self anointed 'Fourth Estate of Government' (executive, legislative, judicial & Tabloid Branches) is the only one who's Checks & Balances are found Only at the Bank. The other branches at least pretend to keep an eye on the excess of the competition - if only to guard their own turf. But the Lamesteam Media - They Own The Game (Like the Dean Singleton Propaganda system owns the A.P. Like any other State Run Religion, they only publish that which is properly worshipful of their own anointed 'Mess-I-Ya' on earth... Barry (Soetoro / Marshall Davis / ObamAcorn... whoever the guy really is) of the Abomination Ohso In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 26 minutes ago
- Ron Paul: Crimea has the right to join Russia, and U.S. sanctions would be “criminal” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- CPAC interviews: The candidates Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Amazing: Leader of authoritarian gulag state unanimously “elected” with 100 percent voter turnout Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago