HEMPSTEAD, NY - President Obama was noticeably sharper and more aggressive in tonight's debate, as both candidates exchanged barbs throughout the evening. Mitt Romney excelled by focusing on jobs, jobs, jobs, and repeatedly forcing voters to notice the canyon between Obama's rhetoric and his record. Romney's strongest answer came after Obama attempted to apply lipstick to his failed record in office. Romney unleashed a torrent of facts that pushed back forcefully against each and every one of those claims. It should be cut into an ad as soon as possible. Throughout the night, Romney was asked questions from the audience...
Creepy Crawley - Candy Crowley The self anointed 'Fourth Estate of Government' (executive, legislative, judicial & Tabloid Branches) is the only one who's Checks & Balances are found Only at the Bank. The other branches at least pretend to keep an eye on the excess of the competition - if only to guard their own turf. But the Lamesteam Media - They Own The Game (Like the Dean Singleton Propaganda system owns the A.P. Like any other State Run Religion, they only publish that which is properly worshipful of their own anointed 'Mess-I-Ya' on earth... Barry (Soetoro / Marshall Davis / ObamAcorn... whoever the guy really is) of the Abomination Ohso In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 14 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 14 hours ago