Republican presidential candidate Barry Goldwater accepted an invitation to visit an American military installation located in Bavaria, Germany. On "CBS Evening News" hosted by Walter Cronkite, correspondent Daniel Schorr said: "It is now clear that Sen. Goldwater's interview with Der Spiegel, with its hard line appealing to right-wing elements in Germany, was only the start of a move to link up with his opposite numbers in Germany." The reaction shot -- when the cameras returned to Cronkite -- showed the "most trusted man in America" gravely shaking...
Homo-Nazi Hatemongers have not gone away - just upgraded their fashion statement to prefer rainbows over swastikas: Leading California gay rights leader arrested over child porn possession www.lifesitenews.com/news/leading-california-gay-rights-leader-arrested-over-child-porn-possession? State Senator Mark "Kiddie Porn King" Leno's attempted to legalize such filth with AB#50: http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=12166 SEE The Strange, Strange Story of Gay Fascists. 10/21, 2008 by Johann Hari – Huffington Post http://www.huffingtonpost.com/johann-hari/the-strange-strange-story_b_136697.html The lost boys of Afghanistan by: JOEL BRINKLEY http://www.startribune.com/opinion/101505674.html
Maybe comparing Republicans to Nazis started with the 1964 Goldwater/Johnson presidential race.
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 38 mins ago
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago