Republican presidential candidate Barry Goldwater accepted an invitation to visit an American military installation located in Bavaria, Germany. On "CBS Evening News" hosted by Walter Cronkite, correspondent Daniel Schorr said: "It is now clear that Sen. Goldwater's interview with Der Spiegel, with its hard line appealing to right-wing elements in Germany, was only the start of a move to link up with his opposite numbers in Germany." The reaction shot -- when the cameras returned to Cronkite -- showed the "most trusted man in America" gravely shaking...
Homo-Nazi Hatemongers have not gone away - just upgraded their fashion statement to prefer rainbows over swastikas: Leading California gay rights leader arrested over child porn possession www.lifesitenews.com/news/leading-california-gay-rights-leader-arrested-over-child-porn-possession? State Senator Mark "Kiddie Porn King" Leno's attempted to legalize such filth with AB#50: http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=12166 SEE The Strange, Strange Story of Gay Fascists. 10/21, 2008 by Johann Hari – Huffington Post http://www.huffingtonpost.com/johann-hari/the-strange-strange-story_b_136697.html The lost boys of Afghanistan by: JOEL BRINKLEY http://www.startribune.com/opinion/101505674.html
Maybe comparing Republicans to Nazis started with the 1964 Goldwater/Johnson presidential race.
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 41 minutes ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago