In response to:
I don't know if this is true of California, but it wouldn't surprise me: in Oklahoma, the teachers unions whine and whine about how underpaid they are. Fortunately for Oklahomans, the State Department of Education has a website called schoolreportcard.org . The site give demographic information on each school district, including median income in the district and average (mean) teachers' salary. With very few, if any, exceptions, teachers earn well above the median income in their district. In other words, they are not underpaid. But, they always want more and more and more...
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 43 minutes ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 4 hours ago