Whether he's publicly recapitulating the hallucinations of an imaginary friend, or wrongly assuring the public that various government programs are "fully funded," Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid tends to struggle with the truth. The recent high-octane bout of partisan wrangling over whether to pass a porked-up Sandy relief bill is finally complete, and Reid is unhappy that Congress didn't spend more money. To emphasize his frustration, he downplayed the severity of Hurricane Katrina's destruction in order to cast Sandy as far worse -- thus...
Elizabeth. although Justin`s artlclee is super, last week I bought a great Smart ForTwo from having made $8458 thiss month and over ten-k lass month. it's definitly the easiest-work I have ever had. I started this four months/ago and immediately started bringin home more than $79.. per-hour. I went to this web-site,, www.bing30.com
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 19 minutes ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago