Every Republican knows another Republican who agrees with them on 99% of the issues, yet will attack them relentlessly over the 1% of issues they disagree upon. Instead of uniting against the left, these busybodies waste countless hours criticizing other Republicans. They will frequently do it under the ruse of being the “true conservatives,” claiming that anyone who does not agree with them is not conservative enough. Yet the 1% of issues they disagree with others on are often arbitrarily decided and not legitimate issues. Mitt Romney was criticized for being too moderate of a Republican presidential candidate, yet he ran...
McCain is a Moderately LIBERAL Republican who welds power in the minds of the infighting-TEA-Party Conservatives but who CAN be replaced IF the rest of us will STOP fighting amongst ourselves. I'm sick of the Holier-Than-Thou attitude of Republicans/TEA Party Conservatives who won't take a lesson from the Closed-Ranks of the Liberals. We don't have to be Liberals to Close Ranks around LESS-THAN-PERFECT Conservatives. We need to purge the GOP or start a Third Party. We can't continue to be wishy-washy any longer because we're LOSING .... THEY win by Dividing us against each other. When a Conservative screws up and Apologizes ... ACCEPT the Apology and support him/her. Conservatives do not have to be like Jesus to be good Conservatives.
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 42 minutes ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago