I was wondering when the Romney campaign would start to respond in earnest to the parade of Obama ads claiming that Mitt Romney plans to raise taxes on middle class Americans, then Joe Biden opened his mouth. Chicago relies on an incomplete, thrice-debunked study to draw the conclusion that Romney has designs on tax hikes for middle income workers, irrespective of the evidence and despite FactCheck.org calling them out for "
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 42 minutes ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 4 hours ago