American leadership and the absence of the Soviet ambassador resulted in swift passage of Security Council Resolution 84. The measure -- perhaps the last time in history that the U.N. acted with dispatch...
The NK "crisis" was created after secret negotiations with the Obama administration for politics; this will distract from his complete Middle-East policy failures, and, it will make him look strong. Nothing bad is going to happen!
WASHINGTON -- On Sunday, June 25, 1950, the Korean People's Army attacked across the 38th parallel, captured Seoul -- capital of the Republic of Korea -- and began driving south. The battered South Korean army and their U.S. military advisers quickly were pushed into the "Pusan Perimeter" on the southern tip of the peninsula -- and U.S. President Harry Truman took the case to the United Nations Security Council.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 7 hours ago