American leadership and the absence of the Soviet ambassador resulted in swift passage of Security Council Resolution 84. The measure -- perhaps the last time in history that the U.N. acted with dispatch...
The NK "crisis" was created after secret negotiations with the Obama administration for politics; this will distract from his complete Middle-East policy failures, and, it will make him look strong. Nothing bad is going to happen!
WASHINGTON -- On Sunday, June 25, 1950, the Korean People's Army attacked across the 38th parallel, captured Seoul -- capital of the Republic of Korea -- and began driving south. The battered South Korean army and their U.S. military advisers quickly were pushed into the "Pusan Perimeter" on the southern tip of the peninsula -- and U.S. President Harry Truman took the case to the United Nations Security Council.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago