Murray, the No. 4 Democrat in leadership, made no promises Democrats would pass a budget with her at the helm, but she said she’s never turned down a job because it was too tough. “We are deep in discussion about what we need to do from now until the end of the year. That will totally determine our path forward. As I’ve said repeatedly, we’ve got to have a balanced approach. This election was about that: Our president ran on it, our numerous Senate candidates said...
In response to:
I don't know what that means. But you should really lighten up when reading my comments. Accepting when you've been taken is the first step.
- NBC/WSJ poll shows Obama approval at new low of 41% Ed Morrissey 4 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 12 hours ago