Murray, the No. 4 Democrat in leadership, made no promises Democrats would pass a budget with her at the helm, but she said she’s never turned down a job because it was too tough. “We are deep in discussion about what we need to do from now until the end of the year. That will totally determine our path forward. As I’ve said repeatedly, we’ve got to have a balanced approach. This election was about that: Our president ran on it, our numerous Senate candidates said...
In response to:
I don't know what that means. But you should really lighten up when reading my comments. Accepting when you've been taken is the first step.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 8 hours ago