Murray, the No. 4 Democrat in leadership, made no promises Democrats would pass a budget with her at the helm, but she said she’s never turned down a job because it was too tough. “We are deep in discussion about what we need to do from now until the end of the year. That will totally determine our path forward. As I’ve said repeatedly, we’ve got to have a balanced approach. This election was about that: Our president ran on it, our numerous Senate candidates said...
In response to:
I don't know what that means. But you should really lighten up when reading my comments. Accepting when you've been taken is the first step.
- Minnesota to outsource ObamaCare exchange management to private sector Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- Kansas Dems reportedly trying to recruit … Kathleen Sebelius for Senate Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Lerner, DoJ discussed criminal prosecution of tax-exempt applicants Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Ukrainian forces advancing in east as showdown nears Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Detroit cuts deal with retired first responders on pensions Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Did we miss the al-Qaeda convention? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago