In response to:
That may well be true, but I would rather stand proud and speak my mind. I refuse to cower to their intimidation tactics. When civil war disrupts (and I predict, from the extremely hostile sense of division within our country, that it will), I won't be shy about standing my ground and fighting for my beliefs. When you have a despot running the country, it takes a strong group of people who believe in human rights to band together and fight for those rights. One thing is for sure - the USA is going to hell, and somebody has to fight to save it.
The harassment that seems to follow people who get caught in the crosshairs of Speedway bomber Brett Kimberlin has started to put a spotlight on the staggering level of abuse that many activists, columnists, and bloggers on the Right have to endure just to exercise their First Amendment rights. If liberals had to deal with 1/10 of the same amount of harassment that conservatives do, it would be a front page story in every major paper in America and Barack Obama would be giving speeches about it. Unfortunately for those of us in the new media on the Right,...
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago