According to Americans for Tax Reform, there is a $1 trillion tax hike hidden in the fiscal cliff that has been kept under the radar. The Congressional Budget Office estimates new or higher ObamaCare taxes will total a net $1 trillion over the next ten years starting in 2013. The taxes are permanent due to being written into the legislation and come in the form of a medical device tax, surtax on investment income, an increase in the Medicare payroll tax rate, the medical itemized deduction "haircut" tax, employer and individual mandate non-compliance tax and more. The numbers below...
BREAKING THEIR ENTITLEMENT PROMISES MEANS LOSS OF EMPLOYMENT ... for those today that support these costly legacy vintage 1960's programs... the 'electeds'. "It is all over for Democracy once voters discover they can vote for money"
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago