It’s a well-established fact that members of Congress more often than not leave Washington far richer than when they arrived. (Just look at how Harry Reid made his money, for example). But at a time of such high unemployment and trillion dollar-plus deficits, should members of Congress really be making $174,000 a year? Perhaps they should. But while this never-ending debate rages on, it’s comforting to know that at least some Congressional lawmakers (mostly Republicans, it seems) recognize the glaring disconnect between Washington’s rich and famous and the average working American. And, to their credit, they are trying to...
DEMOCRATS... MANY ARE PRODUCT OF WHOLE EARTH HIPPIES This type... today's whole earth hippies that are descended from vintage ones of the 1960's... pervade society while harboring in the democrat "party". They are staunch believers in the relative harmlessness of street drugs while under various rubrics promote the legalization and sale of such at Wal-Mart pharmacies. They term themselves 'progressives' yet are but damaging fools whose parents were fortunate survivors of the drug crazed 1960's. Those that were more reckless fill countless cemeteries. They were vintage hippies... chanting while but dazed and ever foolish... being but Allison's in Wonderland.
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 41 mins ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Dems accuse David Perdue of signing girl’s “torso.” Was signing insulin pump Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quinnipiac poll: Udall not gaining on Gardner in the home stretch Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- White House: Obama didn’t really mean it when he said a vote for Nunn is a vote for a Dem majority Noah Rothman 4 hours ago