It’s a well-established fact that members of Congress more often than not leave Washington far richer than when they arrived. (Just look at how Harry Reid made his money, for example). But at a time of such high unemployment and trillion dollar-plus deficits, should members of Congress really be making $174,000 a year? Perhaps they should. But while this never-ending debate rages on, it’s comforting to know that at least some Congressional lawmakers (mostly Republicans, it seems) recognize the glaring disconnect between Washington’s rich and famous and the average working American. And, to their credit, they are trying to...
DEMOCRATS... MANY ARE PRODUCT OF WHOLE EARTH HIPPIES This type... today's whole earth hippies that are descended from vintage ones of the 1960's... pervade society while harboring in the democrat "party". They are staunch believers in the relative harmlessness of street drugs while under various rubrics promote the legalization and sale of such at Wal-Mart pharmacies. They term themselves 'progressives' yet are but damaging fools whose parents were fortunate survivors of the drug crazed 1960's. Those that were more reckless fill countless cemeteries. They were vintage hippies... chanting while but dazed and ever foolish... being but Allison's in Wonderland.
- Huckabee getting serious about a 2016 bid? Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- Gallup: Senate may be #Up4Climate, but … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Brennan: We wouldn’t do a “tremendous” amount of spying, hacking, and monitoring of Congress Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- WaPo: Hillary adviser raised funds illegally for 2008 shadow campaign? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago