It’s a well-established fact that members of Congress more often than not leave Washington far richer than when they arrived. (Just look at how Harry Reid made his money, for example). But at a time of such high unemployment and trillion dollar-plus deficits, should members of Congress really be making $174,000 a year? Perhaps they should. But while this never-ending debate rages on, it’s comforting to know that at least some Congressional lawmakers (mostly Republicans, it seems) recognize the glaring disconnect between Washington’s rich and famous and the average working American. And, to their credit, they are trying to...
DEMOCRATS... MANY ARE PRODUCT OF WHOLE EARTH HIPPIES This type... today's whole earth hippies that are descended from vintage ones of the 1960's... pervade society while harboring in the democrat "party". They are staunch believers in the relative harmlessness of street drugs while under various rubrics promote the legalization and sale of such at Wal-Mart pharmacies. They term themselves 'progressives' yet are but damaging fools whose parents were fortunate survivors of the drug crazed 1960's. Those that were more reckless fill countless cemeteries. They were vintage hippies... chanting while but dazed and ever foolish... being but Allison's in Wonderland.
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 39 mins ago
- “Direct invasion”: Aid convoy enters Ukraine Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 13 hours ago