Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
Leonard152... on all points noted you are correct. There is no such thing as "states rights" when claiming secession in being such.
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- Open thread: War president to address nation after targeting ISIS, Khorasan in Syria Ed Morrissey 10 mins ago
- Yemen’s capital under near total control of Shiite rebels following bloody offensive Noah Rothman 51 mins ago
- US hits Khorasan group in air strikes on Syria Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria; Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago