Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
FEDERAL LAW TRUMPS ANY OPPOSING STATE LAW... AND AS SUCH SHOULD FOREVER BE To allow the opposite would lead to a second Civil War though this time not over slavery and those things I noted in my post below... but instead over taxation 'rights' and diversion of such in any for, amount or manner by a 'seceded' state to the US Treasury. If such were allowed (secession) the result would be the division of the United States into at least four independent 'nations'. It could also lead to 57 nations (due to Obama believing 57 states comprise the present day United States). The result of such would be economically calamitous to any present day non-coastal states. Coastal states would demand 'transport right' fees in order that...
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- New James O’Keefe video: Lefty organizers in Colorado wouldn’t support voter fraud on Mark Udall’s behalf, would they? Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- CDC: Travelers from Ebola-impacted nations will be monitored for 21 days Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: At least seven black witnesses have corroborated Darren Wilson’s testimony before the Ferguson grand jury Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obama will not go quietly in 2016 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Bill Clinton taken to task… by Rosie O’Donnell Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- How did three teenage girls nearly make it to Syria to fight with ISIS? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago