Raddatz challenged the candidates: "What would you say to that American hero about this campaign? And at the end of the day, are you ever embarrassed by the...
LINCOLN GOT IT RIGHT... AS DOES TODAY... PAT BUCHANAN Had Lincoln's wise and prescient advice been followed the 20th century would have likely avoided the Stock Market crash of 1929... and near one in late 2008. We would today be a nation 100 million fewer in number with an education system unmatched worldwide. We today would not have expended over 18 Trillion dollars since 1965 on so called 'great' society programs and all that since have morphed from such. We today would be a homogenous society and nation... thus a long lasting one such as is China and India... rather than a slowly imploding one as today is Europe. We today would have no National Debt as was the case in 1965. Lincoln was right... then and today... and so also is P
AS THE NATION'S ELECTORAL BRAWL drew to a close, I thought about a question posed by ABC's Martha Raddatz to vice-presidential candidates Joe Biden and Paul Ryan during their debate in Kentucky last month. She quoted "a highly decorated soldier" who was "dismayed" at the tone of the campaign. "The ads are so negative," the soldier had lamented, "and they're all tearing down each other rather than building up the country."
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago