I’m getting sick and tired of the Obama administration using children selectively in order to help the president advocate his public policy positions. As I sat and watched his recent press conference, I finally understood his opposition to the Iraq War. It seems he and the late President Hussein are kindred spirits who share more than just a name. They share a sick penchant for using children as human shields in the middle of war. And make no mistake about it; America is currently at war with itself on many different fronts. As I sat and watched Obama surrounded by little...
GOD... DID HE CREATE MAN VIA EVOLUTION OR INSTEAD... VIA SUDDEN OCCURRENCE Answer and shocker for Biblical literalists... it is via evolution and not sudden occurrence that God created modern day man from those that descended from lesser forms. Such is why apes exist today rather than all of them having evolved to human stature. He (God) selected but a few... enhanced them over time via evolution... to only then become modern intelligent man. I told you it would be a shocker for Biblical literalists... and her is another. Presented with the complete evidence in support of evolution... and such be God's chosen path for producing modern man... even the Pope and Vatican, today, accept such as truth.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago