I’m getting sick and tired of the Obama administration using children selectively in order to help the president advocate his public policy positions. As I sat and watched his recent press conference, I finally understood his opposition to the Iraq War. It seems he and the late President Hussein are kindred spirits who share more than just a name. They share a sick penchant for using children as human shields in the middle of war. And make no mistake about it; America is currently at war with itself on many different fronts. As I sat and watched Obama surrounded by little...
CAN AMERICA AND THIS NATION BE SAVED FROM ITSELF this century Likely not... America and the United States are a combination of two very different things. As such it is highly unlikely that either can be saved from the other by liberals masquerading as "progressives". The American concept and it's capitalistic nation will very likely neither exist in concept nor reality by 2050 with dissolution of this once united nation instead being the result. We brought such a calamity upon ourselves and did so via the unjust empowerment of liberals masquerading as "progressives" throughout the 20th century.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 11 hours ago