I’m getting sick and tired of the Obama administration using children selectively in order to help the president advocate his public policy positions. As I sat and watched his recent press conference, I finally understood his opposition to the Iraq War. It seems he and the late President Hussein are kindred spirits who share more than just a name. They share a sick penchant for using children as human shields in the middle of war. And make no mistake about it; America is currently at war with itself on many different fronts. As I sat and watched Obama surrounded by little...
ON THIS NATION'S CURRENT ECONOMIC TRAJECTORY... WHILE UNLIKELY TO REVERSE Between now and 2016 on it's current path and absent alteration in spending by the federal government this Nation's National Debt will n longer be 16 Trillion dollars. Instead... it will be 23 Trillion dollars... (and still growing). The entire National Debt has grown to such since 1965 when it was effectively Zero. This is due to democrat "party" promises and commitment made to garner votes thus ensuring election of liberals, federal, state and county, that ever since have masqueraded as "progressives".
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 11 hours ago