I’m getting sick and tired of the Obama administration using children selectively in order to help the president advocate his public policy positions. As I sat and watched his recent press conference, I finally understood his opposition to the Iraq War. It seems he and the late President Hussein are kindred spirits who share more than just a name. They share a sick penchant for using children as human shields in the middle of war. And make no mistake about it; America is currently at war with itself on many different fronts. As I sat and watched Obama surrounded by little...
ON THIS NATION'S CURRENT ECONOMIC TRAJECTORY... WHILE UNLIKELY TO REVERSE Between now and 2016 on it's current path and absent alteration in spending by the federal government this Nation's National Debt will n longer be 16 Trillion dollars. Instead... it will be 23 Trillion dollars... (and still growing). The entire National Debt has grown to such since 1965 when it was effectively Zero. This is due to democrat "party" promises and commitment made to garner votes thus ensuring election of liberals, federal, state and county, that ever since have masqueraded as "progressives".
- Great news: Homeland Security can’t find 6,000 foreign nationals in US Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- Did US kill Al-Shabaab leader responsible for Kenya mall massacre? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CDC Director: Ebola in Africa now an ‘epidemic,’ ‘completely out of control’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: UK takes steps to keep British jihadists from returning Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago