I’m getting sick and tired of the Obama administration using children selectively in order to help the president advocate his public policy positions. As I sat and watched his recent press conference, I finally understood his opposition to the Iraq War. It seems he and the late President Hussein are kindred spirits who share more than just a name. They share a sick penchant for using children as human shields in the middle of war. And make no mistake about it; America is currently at war with itself on many different fronts. As I sat and watched Obama surrounded by little...
ON THIS NATION'S CURRENT ECONOMIC TRAJECTORY... WHILE UNLIKELY TO REVERSE Between now and 2016 on it's current path and absent alteration in spending by the federal government this Nation's National Debt will n longer be 16 Trillion dollars. Instead... it will be 23 Trillion dollars... (and still growing). The entire National Debt has grown to such since 1965 when it was effectively Zero. This is due to democrat "party" promises and commitment made to garner votes thus ensuring election of liberals, federal, state and county, that ever since have masqueraded as "progressives".
- Video: This is the man a malaise-stricken America needs right now Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- NYT: After six weeks of U.S. airstrikes, ISIS has “scarcely budged” Allahpundit 51 mins ago
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Secret Service failures may expand no-walking zone around White House Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago