I’m getting sick and tired of the Obama administration using children selectively in order to help the president advocate his public policy positions. As I sat and watched his recent press conference, I finally understood his opposition to the Iraq War. It seems he and the late President Hussein are kindred spirits who share more than just a name. They share a sick penchant for using children as human shields in the middle of war. And make no mistake about it; America is currently at war with itself on many different fronts. As I sat and watched Obama surrounded by little...
ON THIS NATION'S CURRENT ECONOMIC TRAJECTORY... WHILE UNLIKELY TO REVERSE Between now and 2016 on it's current path and absent alteration in spending by the federal government this Nation's National Debt will n longer be 16 Trillion dollars. Instead... it will be 23 Trillion dollars... (and still growing). The entire National Debt has grown to such since 1965 when it was effectively Zero. This is due to democrat "party" promises and commitment made to garner votes thus ensuring election of liberals, federal, state and county, that ever since have masqueraded as "progressives".
- God bless America: Powdered alcohol to hit markets soon Allahpundit 29 minutes ago
- Surprise: UAW folds in VW dispute Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Drone attacks kill dozens of AQ operatives in Yemen following confab Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NBC wonders: What makes David Gregory tick? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ukraine Easter truce collapses, three dead at pro-Russian separatist checkpoint Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Attkisson: CBS News too “ideologically entrenched” to air stories critical of the Obama administration Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago