I’m getting sick and tired of the Obama administration using children selectively in order to help the president advocate his public policy positions. As I sat and watched his recent press conference, I finally understood his opposition to the Iraq War. It seems he and the late President Hussein are kindred spirits who share more than just a name. They share a sick penchant for using children as human shields in the middle of war. And make no mistake about it; America is currently at war with itself on many different fronts. As I sat and watched Obama surrounded by little...
LOOK ... VERY VERY CAREFULLY AT OBAMA'S EXPRESSION... IN THE PICTURE ABOVE When reading his expression what does it tell YOU? Perhaps it tells you something different than what it tells me. My interpretation (on the non-smiling Obama embracing a young white boy). Here we have a privileged young white boy that will grow up and become a dominant member of society enabled by a white dominated corporation.. then living a more privileged life... while my and Holder's people do not. This white boy MUST be equalized and then displaced once subjected to a downgrade in his life so that "my people" via all available means... can advance. And that is what Obama's expression communicates when read correctly.
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 27 mins ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago