I’m getting sick and tired of the Obama administration using children selectively in order to help the president advocate his public policy positions. As I sat and watched his recent press conference, I finally understood his opposition to the Iraq War. It seems he and the late President Hussein are kindred spirits who share more than just a name. They share a sick penchant for using children as human shields in the middle of war. And make no mistake about it; America is currently at war with itself on many different fronts. As I sat and watched Obama surrounded by little...
LOOK ... VERY VERY CAREFULLY AT OBAMA'S EXPRESSION... IN THE PICTURE ABOVE When reading his expression what does it tell YOU? Perhaps it tells you something different than what it tells me. My interpretation (on the non-smiling Obama embracing a young white boy). Here we have a privileged young white boy that will grow up and become a dominant member of society enabled by a white dominated corporation.. then living a more privileged life... while my and Holder's people do not. This white boy MUST be equalized and then displaced once subjected to a downgrade in his life so that "my people" via all available means... can advance. And that is what Obama's expression communicates when read correctly.
- White House: It’s business as usual on subsidies after Halbig Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- July Crisis: Ukraine alleges a Russian military officer pulled the trigger on MH17 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- NYT: Hobby Lobby part of “this summer of a violent God” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Pelosi confronted over whether Obama is ‘angry enough’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- D.C. Circuit guts ObamaCare: Consumers in federal exchange are ineligible for subsidies Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- MSNBC: Say, that Hillary Clinton book tour was a big mistake, huh? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago