I’m getting sick and tired of the Obama administration using children selectively in order to help the president advocate his public policy positions. As I sat and watched his recent press conference, I finally understood his opposition to the Iraq War. It seems he and the late President Hussein are kindred spirits who share more than just a name. They share a sick penchant for using children as human shields in the middle of war. And make no mistake about it; America is currently at war with itself on many different fronts. As I sat and watched Obama surrounded by little...
LOOK ... VERY VERY CAREFULLY AT OBAMA'S EXPRESSION... IN THE PICTURE ABOVE When reading his expression what does it tell YOU? Perhaps it tells you something different than what it tells me. My interpretation (on the non-smiling Obama embracing a young white boy). Here we have a privileged young white boy that will grow up and become a dominant member of society enabled by a white dominated corporation.. then living a more privileged life... while my and Holder's people do not. This white boy MUST be equalized and then displaced once subjected to a downgrade in his life so that "my people" via all available means... can advance. And that is what Obama's expression communicates when read correctly.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 11 hours ago