Take the question of jobs. How many times have we heard about how many jobs have been added during the Obama administration? Yet few people bother to find out whether these are net additions to jobs -- which is...
"REIGN OF ERROR"... WAS UNDER CARTER & CLINTON... NOT UNDER REAGAN & BUSH There was no "reign of error" under Bush... or Reagan. Instead, such a "reign" comprised Carter and Clinton (who survived his second term off taxes from IPO's in lieu of raising taxes two more times as he had his first while then later claiming a 'surplus' being the result. No 'surplus' ever existed... admitted of recent by Clinton... and supported by facts).
This country is at a historic crossroads, and the path we choose can determine our future far beyond the next four years. Our children and grandchildren may someday bless us or curse us for what we do this Tuesday. Against that background, it is painful to see the petty talking points and gross misconceptions that seem to dominate this year's election campaign.
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 33 minutes ago
- WaPo: Is “the bear” loose … or is it an ostrich? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago