Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
BEIING A .... ".... PHOBE" .... CAN BE A GOOD, SAFE, SANE AND SENSIBLE THING ... whereas playing "anti-phobe" based upon some 'equality' rationale or for political gain can be dangerous and even reckless. The "phobe-haters" should reexamine their senseless beliefs and stated positions on this subject. Most of this element harbors within the democrat "party".
- Fox News source: Wilson was “beaten very severely” before shooting Michael Brown Allahpundit 49 mins ago
- Survey USA shows GOP prospects brightening in Georgia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Mitch McConnell’s empty promise: We’ll force Obama to rein in government or else risk a shutdown Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Addressing James Foley’s murder, Obama speaks loudly and leaves the stick at home Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Washington wonders: Why did Obama bother to come back from vacation? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon: Darren Wilson must be vigorously prosecuted Allahpundit 4 hours ago