Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
BEIING A .... ".... PHOBE" .... CAN BE A GOOD, SAFE, SANE AND SENSIBLE THING ... whereas playing "anti-phobe" based upon some 'equality' rationale or for political gain can be dangerous and even reckless. The "phobe-haters" should reexamine their senseless beliefs and stated positions on this subject. Most of this element harbors within the democrat "party".
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago