Former General Colin Powell is a good American and an honorable soldier, but his habitual sucking up to the political Left has become as predictable as it is irksome. To play armchair psychologist for a moment, I suspect Powell sensed he'd been stripped of his untouchable bipartisan status when he made the Bush administration's case for the Iraq war at the UN Security Council; he's been obsequiously seeking penance ever since. Liberals' hatred of that war was largely an outgrowth of their enduring contempt for the Commander-in-Chief leading that effort (many on the Left are suddenly cool with American...
In response to:
TOO BUSY 'RESPECTING' ISLAM..... NO KISSINGER DO WE HAVE HERE ... instead it is the progressive pillow talk educated wife of a recent 'baboon' president. And... what a novel falsehood perpetrating experiment we have here in Chillary. Soon this experiment in 'progressiveness' will resign citing health reasons... return to her mansion and write books to make money... then once suddenly 'healed' run for the presidency in 2016. That's Chillary's plan... with the full support of a boy named Billary and the Obamanation.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago