In response to:
ODD COINCIDENCES... BUT THEN NOT 1). 1910 Banks permitted to issue mortgages on homes 2). 1929 Stock "market" collapses (due to people over-speculating on home 'values'... using 'leverage' 3). 1935 Social Security implemented rather than rail in banks 4). 1941... no improvement 5). December 1941... Japanese attack Pearl Harbor 6). 1945 - 2008 same 'game' by banks termed "mortgaging" 7). 1996 - 2000 IPO scam (preventing Clinton from implementing two more major tax increases while later asserting having balanced budgets and a "surplus" upon leaving office... both today refuted by him 8). 2000- 2008 home pricing 'bubble' that in 2008 burst 9). The rest is history to present day with economy in comparative shambles and a National Debt...
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 8 mins ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago