In response to:
ODD COINCIDENCES... BUT THEN NOT 1). 1910 Banks permitted to issue mortgages on homes 2). 1929 Stock "market" collapses (due to people over-speculating on home 'values'... using 'leverage' 3). 1935 Social Security implemented rather than rail in banks 4). 1941... no improvement 5). December 1941... Japanese attack Pearl Harbor 6). 1945 - 2008 same 'game' by banks termed "mortgaging" 7). 1996 - 2000 IPO scam (preventing Clinton from implementing two more major tax increases while later asserting having balanced budgets and a "surplus" upon leaving office... both today refuted by him 8). 2000- 2008 home pricing 'bubble' that in 2008 burst 9). The rest is history to present day with economy in comparative shambles and a National Debt...
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago