In 2006 and 2007, Republicans promoting amnesty favored the cliche, “Immigrants do the jobs American’s won’t do.” It was a bad argument then, and with unemployment still hovering around or over 9%, for the last five years, no one even bothers with that anymore. Instead, Republicans are selling amnesty based solely on political expediency. The new cliche is that Republicans will never win the Hispanic vote unless they support amnesty. John McCain, who led the last great push for amnesty says. "The Republican Party is losing the support of our Hispanic citizens. And we realize this is an issue in which...
GRINGO... NOW MOVE ON OVER... FOR LIKE WHITES FROM EUROPE... WE HAVE ARRIVED ... and, oh, we are also your 'equal'. The American Indian fell from dominance and ownership of this land held by them for some 10,000 years until Europeans arrived... duped them with some free Turkey meals... and then within but 250 years crushed them in war and placed survivors on 'nations' termed 'reservations' (there are some 120 scattered about in America). The same fate will now befall Europeans by blacks and Hispanics.. this century. Playing 'equality' and asserting it being "self evident" since such is not communicated within the Bible, Torah or Koran... is fatal to any nation so foolish. One product prior to collapse are flaming "multiculturalists"
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 8 hours ago