In 2006 and 2007, Republicans promoting amnesty favored the cliche, “Immigrants do the jobs American’s won’t do.” It was a bad argument then, and with unemployment still hovering around or over 9%, for the last five years, no one even bothers with that anymore. Instead, Republicans are selling amnesty based solely on political expediency. The new cliche is that Republicans will never win the Hispanic vote unless they support amnesty. John McCain, who led the last great push for amnesty says. "The Republican Party is losing the support of our Hispanic citizens. And we realize this is an issue in which...
GRINGO... NOW MOVE ON OVER... FOR LIKE WHITES FROM EUROPE... WE HAVE ARRIVED ... and, oh, we are also your 'equal'. The American Indian fell from dominance and ownership of this land held by them for some 10,000 years until Europeans arrived... duped them with some free Turkey meals... and then within but 250 years crushed them in war and placed survivors on 'nations' termed 'reservations' (there are some 120 scattered about in America). The same fate will now befall Europeans by blacks and Hispanics.. this century. Playing 'equality' and asserting it being "self evident" since such is not communicated within the Bible, Torah or Koran... is fatal to any nation so foolish. One product prior to collapse are flaming "multiculturalists"
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 8 hours ago