Nationally, Gallup held fairly steady today, with Romney leading by six among likely voters; Rasmussen has it tied, with data suggesting a small Romney bump is probably on the way. A new Gravis nationwide poll has Romney leading 46-44, despite a D+8 sample. The GOP nominee leads independents by eight points in that survey. PPP's DailyKos/SEIU tracker has Obama up one, thanks to strong youth support. (Romney leads every other age group, and young voters are the least likely cohort to vote this year). But what about those crucial battleground states? Here are quick flashes from around the...
Carmen55, I hope & pray so !!!!!! Pull the lever more than once. (just kidding)
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 18 mins ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 58 mins ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Stephen Hayes Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Latest ISIS beheading of an American exposes moral bankruptcy of our betters Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Parents of fallen SEAL demand Obama resignation Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago