The point is this: A man running for President should be smart enough to know that not everyone who receives benefits from taxpayer is a "freeloader." People like this girl with Down Syndrome, Disabled Vets, the Elderly, those disabled by illnesses, disease all are a % of the 47. Those who cheat,lie and game the system should be called out and eliminated, BUT that is NOT what Rom said. If he HAD said that, ti would have been different -- but he lumped in everyone together and trashed them all in his stupid, thoughtless, dismissive way. Obama took advantage of it and used it against him. Politics has become a battle and opponents grab any decent advantage they can muster.
- Washington, Europe getting serious about Russia sanctions over Crimea? Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Scarborough: FL-13 upset shows 2014 will be “historic” Dem loss Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NBC/WSJ poll shows Obama approval at new low of 41% Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago