"It is not enough for the insecure left to deem a position wrong; if it’s merely wrong, it needs to be argued about, and it can’t survive that. It must instead be morally abhorrent, so that the zealot reacts to the toxin of questioning much like a jogger coming across a decomposing body on the side of the road — it must be internalized that the correct response to such a horror is to retch, and faint, and call the authorities post-haste.
This is how the leftist faith protects itself from the infection of doubt. (Meanwhile, of course, patting itself on...
For Regressives, it's not WHO says it, it's WHAT they say -- it doesn't matter that the person has completely fabricated the narrative based on his own beliefs and desires instead of the truth. Johnny can post column after column with his juvenile "lists" and his petulant rants about those God-awful Liberals, but the truth is, it's more defensive than factual and only points out his own inadequacies. If this passes as journalism or political analysis for you, then don't wonder why you're so reviled.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 34 minutes ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago