"It is not enough for the insecure left to deem a position wrong; if it’s merely wrong, it needs to be argued about, and it can’t survive that. It must instead be morally abhorrent, so that the zealot reacts to the toxin of questioning much like a jogger coming across a decomposing body on the side of the road — it must be internalized that the correct response to such a horror is to retch, and faint, and call the authorities post-haste.
This is how the leftist faith protects itself from the infection of doubt. (Meanwhile, of course, patting itself on...
Interesting. Lots of predictable screaming and clawing and insulting. But the point remains: Setting up strawman narratives and situations and then challenging someone to respond is just another reason why Regressives are at the bottom. It's sad and pathetic that you believe that some dopey drooler like Johnny Hawkins can pose these questions and you folk think anyone with a brain will take him seriously. Hawkins is not a political analyst, or educated in economics, political science or psychology and yet you sit with your mouth open as he dumps his load of red meat for you to cackle over. Regressives have no standards - they question no one. As long as he tells you what you want to hear, you accept it without question.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago