For the first time in Gallup trends since 2000, a majority of Americans say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage. Prior to 2009, a majority always felt the government should ensure healthcare coverage for all, though Americans' views have become more divided in recent years...Republicans, including Republican-leaning independents, are mostly responsible for the drop since 2007 in Americans' support for government...
In response to:
I belive I miss understood your position. But for the Bush blamers, answer the question.
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 18 minutes ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 59 minutes ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Biofuels producers: No really, this is the year biofuels are going to take off, for serious Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago