For the first time in Gallup trends since 2000, a majority of Americans say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage. Prior to 2009, a majority always felt the government should ensure healthcare coverage for all, though Americans' views have become more divided in recent years...Republicans, including Republican-leaning independents, are mostly responsible for the drop since 2007 in Americans' support for government...
In response to:
You're the one who needs to pay more attention. Every major election, abortion is the first topic brought up the the democrats. The poor little college chick that became a national figure was all concerned that she was going to be denied her free contraceptives. You guys think out of your crotch.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 6 hours ago