As previously reported, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid won't bring Senator Dianne Feinstein's assault weapons ban legislation to the Senate floor as part of a larger gun control package but rather will give her an opportunity to offer it as an amendment. Why? Reid couldn't round up even 40 votes for the darn thing. Feinstein, who says this legislation is "very important to her," said on CNN yesterday that it will be a betrayal to her if Reid doesn't bring up the legislation for a vote. Apparently, Feinstein left a meeting with Reid yesterday confident a vote would be...
MyBody writes: "I'm going to go get some breakfast and then go to bed. A nice 18 hour sleep is exactly what my body and mind crave right about now. . . . . ." ------------------------------------------------ Why do liberals think anybody cares that it is their breakfast time, "what their body craves" or anything else of a personal matter? She must be confusing TH with Twitter or Facebook. Or is she just attempting to make an excuse for the consistent stupidity of her posts? Or perhaps it is just the liberal mindset. They are so concerned with finding ways to tell others how they should think or behave; they just naturally assume others give 2 cents about what they are doing at the moment.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 52 minutes ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago