Democrats' sequester tower of terror continues to collapse, floor by floor. Amidst the media fact checks and stomach-turning posturing, Republican members of Congress are using hearings to hold bureaucrats' feet to the fire over the claims and actions of their departments. Rep. Andy Harris (R-MD) blew the cover off of the administration's duplicity on supposed cuts to pediatric vaccinations a few weeks ago; yesterday, it was South Carolina Congressman Trey Gowdy's turn at bat. Watch as he grills a Department of...
In response to:
Competency is way down the list of requirements to be hired by the feds. From what I have seen in this administration, it isn't considered at all. Take the VPOTUS for instance . . .
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 4 hours ago