Last night, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney picked a Twitter fight with Republican Congressman Justin Amash over sequestration. We'll get to that online battle in a moment, but first, a word on Rep. Amash's misguided comments that caught Carney's attention in the first place. Amash has been publicly blasting Republican leadership for aggressively pinning the sequester on President Obama, arguing that it's "disingenuous" for members of Congress to vote for a compromise, then blame it on the other party. This needlessly and foolishly undermines the GOP's messaging on the issue. Republicans are not saying that the sequester is...
Yup, Just for grins, "purple airplanes" returns just under 4 million hits.
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago