Last night, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney picked a Twitter fight with Republican Congressman Justin Amash over sequestration. We'll get to that online battle in a moment, but first, a word on Rep. Amash's misguided comments that caught Carney's attention in the first place. Amash has been publicly blasting Republican leadership for aggressively pinning the sequester on President Obama, arguing that it's "disingenuous" for members of Congress to vote for a compromise, then blame it on the other party. This needlessly and foolishly undermines the GOP's messaging on the issue. Republicans are not saying that the sequester is...
Yup, Just for grins, "purple airplanes" returns just under 4 million hits.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 12 hours ago