Colt’s Manufacturing doesn’t want to leave Connecticut—a state its called home for 175 years—but the company may be forced to if new gun laws are passed. The legislature is currently debating a number of proposals including an expanded assault weapon ban, ammunition restrictions, a new gun offender registry and a ban on bulk purchases of handguns, according to Fox News.
“Colt has manufactured the commercial semi-automatic version of the AR since 1963,” the company’s President and CEO Dennis Veilleux wrote in a recent
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago