"State Sen. Vincent Hughes (D. Phila.) responded swiftly. He said Philadelphians came out to vote because they were tired of the "hard-right" Republican agenda." And voters 'responded'. I'd like to ask: What hard-right agenda? Have Republicans pushed a hard-right agenda anywhere in Pennsylvania? Do they have any power at all in PA? Maybe it should read: "Democrat leaders are tired of the constant threat from the possibility of Republicans having any say at all in PA"
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 19 minutes ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 4 hours ago