"State Sen. Vincent Hughes (D. Phila.) responded swiftly. He said Philadelphians came out to vote because they were tired of the "hard-right" Republican agenda." And voters 'responded'. I'd like to ask: What hard-right agenda? Have Republicans pushed a hard-right agenda anywhere in Pennsylvania? Do they have any power at all in PA? Maybe it should read: "Democrat leaders are tired of the constant threat from the possibility of Republicans having any say at all in PA"
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 23 mins ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago