"State Sen. Vincent Hughes (D. Phila.) responded swiftly. He said Philadelphians came out to vote because they were tired of the "hard-right" Republican agenda." And voters 'responded'. I'd like to ask: What hard-right agenda? Have Republicans pushed a hard-right agenda anywhere in Pennsylvania? Do they have any power at all in PA? Maybe it should read: "Democrat leaders are tired of the constant threat from the possibility of Republicans having any say at all in PA"
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 3 hours ago