Cast your mind back to the rise of the Tea Party, when any liberal within shouting distance of a microphone conspicuously opined about the very worrisome violent undertones of the movement. After Rep. Gabrielle Giffords was shot by an apolitical madman, the Left instantly blamed conservative speech and delivered bad-faith lectures about the importance of "civility." And as Republicans (and some Democrats) have pushed common-sense voter identification laws to ensure the integrity of our electoral system, so-called progressives have furiously denounced their opponents' alleged "voter suppression" efforts. With all of that in mind, how are some liberals behaving...
vlnazi writes "Look who is funding the Republican candidates: fabulously wealthy white guys with arcane agendas." That is code for: only fabulously white guys in the Democratic party with arcaner than arcane agendas shall be approved of by the left. Arcane meaning: Marxism (very old idea), theft (very very old idea), homosexuality (very very very old idea), and murder (note: please see Cain and Abel). (Understand that it was the vegetarian who murdered the meat eater.
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 27 mins ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago