Answer: Nearly a dozen times, including the 2009 massacre of three Pittsburgh police officers (which lib journos falsely blamed on Fox News, Glenn Beck and the "heated, apocalyptic rhetoric of the anti-Obama forces"); the 2009 suicide insurance scam/murder hoax of Kentucky census worker Bill Sparkman (which New York magazine falsely blamed on Rush Limbaugh, "conservative media personalities, websites and even members of Congress"); the 2009 Holocaust museum shooting...
Question: How many times over the past four years have exploitative liberal journalists and Democratic leaders rushed to pin random acts of violence on the tea party, Republicans, Fox News and conservative talk radio?
- Covered California handed over contact information of those who did not ask to be contacted to insurance agents Steve Eggleston 54 minutes ago
- On second thought, maybe Fast & Furious isn’t the most egregious ATF operation of the last 10 years Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Iran already courting major European oil companies for increased investment, production in 2014 Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Obama’s foreign policy is alienating the “moderate” Arab world jeffdunetz 3 hours ago
- MSNBC: Let’s face it, “ObamaCare” was a word coined by wealthy white men to diminish Obama’s accomplishments Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Maduro’s party wins Venezuelan elections, immediately announces plans to bring the pain to the business sector Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago