The proposed regulation would require store owners to label prepared, unpackaged foods found in salad bars and food bars, soups and bakery items. Erik Lieberman, regulatory counsel at the Food Marketing Institute, said testing foods for nutritional data will require either expensive software or even more costly off-site laboratory assessments.
Lieberman said failure to get it right comes with...
In response to:
Since democrats are responsible for snuffing out the lives of 55 million unborn I'd say they were more dangerous than junk food, ought to have a warning labels tattooed in their foreheads (they would like that anyway), and be forced to abort all progeny. That way, the world would be a safer place by eliminating the health hazards of Democrats --a toxin in the environment. Snark. Just trying to think like a leftist.
- US hits Khorasan group in air strikes on Syria Ed Morrissey 41 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria; Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 12 hours ago