Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
The evil Nazi is angry that conservatives have a voice in the media. Until the advent of the alternative media they had none and bulldozing the public in the Kennedy family/Denocrat scheme to destroy America isn't as easy as it once was. And the reference to the Civil War? The Democrats want to murder as many if not more people than Abe Lincoln did. And you idiot GOPers who continue to believe the lies and propaganda about Lincoln told your by the fascist public schools? YOU NEED TO GET REAL,GET OVER IT, AND DISAVOW THE CRIMINAL: Abe Lincoln.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 8 hours ago