Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
The evil Nazi is angry that conservatives have a voice in the media. Until the advent of the alternative media they had none and bulldozing the public in the Kennedy family/Denocrat scheme to destroy America isn't as easy as it once was. And the reference to the Civil War? The Democrats want to murder as many if not more people than Abe Lincoln did. And you idiot GOPers who continue to believe the lies and propaganda about Lincoln told your by the fascist public schools? YOU NEED TO GET REAL,GET OVER IT, AND DISAVOW THE CRIMINAL: Abe Lincoln.
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 50 mins ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 18 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 19 hours ago