Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
The evil Nazi is angry that conservatives have a voice in the media. Until the advent of the alternative media they had none and bulldozing the public in the Kennedy family/Denocrat scheme to destroy America isn't as easy as it once was. And the reference to the Civil War? The Democrats want to murder as many if not more people than Abe Lincoln did. And you idiot GOPers who continue to believe the lies and propaganda about Lincoln told your by the fascist public schools? YOU NEED TO GET REAL,GET OVER IT, AND DISAVOW THE CRIMINAL: Abe Lincoln.
- Obama hits 40% approval in AP poll, loses ground on foreign policy Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- July jobs report: 209,000 jobs added, jobless rate 6.2% Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: New House bill on border crisis will limit Obama’s power to expand executive amnesty to new illegals Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Democrats celebrate ‘midterm gift’ of GOP’s failure to pass border bill Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 3 hours ago