As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
If the moron really believed in the Constitution, as he suggested he does with his comment about the First Amendment, then he would know that the Feds have ZERO authority to regulate arms in any manner. Only the states may do so. Furthermore, if he is unwilling to support the Constitution while he enjoys the privilege of being in this country, that alone should be enough to ensure his removal.
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 17 minutes ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 58 minutes ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 3 hours ago